when the person who volunteers to read is completely illiterate
1 month ago · 126,518 notes
Things that lower abortion rates:
- Better access to condoms
- Accessible birth control
- Accessible Plan - B pills
- Comprehensive sex education
Things that do not lower abortion rates:
- Abstinence-Only sex education
- Banning contraceptives
- Shaming people who have sex or get abortions
- Making abortion illegal
Friendly daily reminder that the entire pro-life movement is basically pointless and counterproductive
1 month ago · 104,932 notes
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
14 things to remember in a relationship (via hollowfawn)
1 month ago · 93,486 notes
"I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together."
— Lisa Kleypas, Blue-Eyed Devil (via dissapolnted)
1 month ago · 22,865 notes
did you know when you suddenly jerk awake while falling asleep, another version of you from a different timeline just died
This post fucked me up.
It’s actually because you’re heart rate decreased so quickly that you’re brain jerks you awake to make sure you’re still alive.
i dont know wHICH ONE IS WORSE
1 month ago · 303,988 notes